scheduled for 13 mi run on sat but the rain was oppressive and steady. decided to push it to sunday. sunday am it was sprinkling and had a limited window due to a brunch w/ a firm start time so i headed out. about 4 mi in it began to dump on me, buckets and buckets and i had do some quick calculations, deciding whether or not to continue.
i elected to go home rather than risk getting sick again.
i guess that's for the best
but i will certainly feel the burn on my upcoming long runs